Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My heart officially belongs to the ladies of DMPC!

Photobucket


So for some time now I've been in mad love with a clothing line called Dime Piece aka DMPC.
Even though the line is for females I would still wear one of there tees with pride!
I think i went absolutely crazy when I laid my eyes on there latest collection for summer 2009. The collection was named "plastic city". I personally just fell in love with the whole collection!


and when I saw this I just had to post a blog about it!


Photobucket


this is there window display in Hollywood on Melrose. You can purchase DMPC at
this store....Joy Rich. This store is fantastic. I've been there a few times and the times that I've been there..they have always had great window displays.


If your interested in DMPC's collection you can shop online here:


WWW.DIMEPIECEDESIGNS.COM


or if your interested in stopping by Joy Rich:

(the address)


7700 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 944-0456‎


I hope you enjoy Dime Piece as much as I do!


XOXO

-Josh.

No comments: